Old World Charm

  One of the reasons we love this house so much and the reason I have always loved this house growing up (it was my Grandma's house) is the attention to detail throughout the house. The little nooks that pop up throughout the house and fun spaces to hide and feel like you are all alone and then the amazing shutters that are on every window throughout the first floor of the home. It just makes it feel so cozy and almost like a doll house. Here is a pic of the shutters on the main Kitchen window. I think we will just scrape off any chips and repaint them a dark brown... almost black, to match our lower cabinets.
We will be headed upstate this coming Thursday to prepare for a family yard sale on Saturday morning (my first time EVER hosting a yard sale, wish me luck). We should have TONS of fun update pics to show everyone next week!

0 comments: