It's the little things ...

  As I've said before, one of the biggest reasons my husband and I love our UpstateHaven as much as we do is due to the small touches on the inside of the house that really make it special. One of those things is the awesome built in fan to export any smell/smoke/heat from the kitchen while cooking. It's really a throw back to the times before you had a range hood to take care of all that. We think it's pretty cool the way it has a little door and chord to pull in-order to get it fired up. I have posted a few pics below to showcase said fan in its closed/open state and in exportation mode ;)



It literally makes me smile everytime we fire it up! Soooo nerdy, I know ;)

3 comments:

septizoniom said...

oh jinnie, you're so easy to please. lucky mags. hint: mags: NOT TRUE

septizoniom said...

btw, haven't you put on the new roof yet: maybe change the blog photo to update it for the new roof; current one clearly is v old

Jinnie and Magnus said...

New Roof has not gone up quite yet... the materials are awaiting their final resting place in our backyard until the roofers come in the next couple weeks!