The last hoorah ...

not really... I'm just being a bit dramatic ;) Last night was our last Valentine's Day without a baby in the picture and we decided to take it easy at home with some Lobster, Oysters for the Mr., arrancini for our app and cupcakes for dessert (I also may have enjoyed a small glass of champers to celebrate the special day).


* ... because what is lobster without the corn?


The Hubs also treated me to a lovely bouquet of flowers and a fun Valentine's tote bag to carry my belongings to work each day! Thanks Mags :) All in all it was a great, relaxing VDay and I look forward to being able to have a little one to share in the festivities with us next year.

In lieu of Valentine's Day yesterday, I started to put together a "to-do" list of sorts of things that we would like to do as a couple that we may not get a chance to for a few months with a newborn. So far on the list:

1. Dinner at a high-end restaurant
2. Beach Vacation this Spring

Now I know there must be at LEAST 5 more items to add to this list, but I cannot even come up with one other thing that we can't do with a newborn along for the ride.

Any ideas out there from experienced parents?

0 comments: