TGIF folks....

It's been a long week of work/getting the ready for the holidays, prepping the apt for guests and putting together the MOST difficult Ikea wardrobe known to man. I don't know about all of you, but the Hubs and I both have a love for clothes and shoes and we had run out of storage space ions eons ago (thank you Marcus).... resulting in clothing piles in basically both bedrooms of our apt. With guests coming into town and and my strong dislike of sifting through clothes piles daily to find what I need, we broke down and finally got a new storage system for our bedroom. The wardrobe looks fantastic all put together and the red really adds a little something extra to our white/gray room, but boy oh BOY was she hard to put together... we are talking a two day project (being married to a Swede, that is pretty much unacceptable ha). I will be sure to posts some pics of the final product though after this weekend :) It really did clean up our space TONS!

So tonight my mom and brother are coming into town (they are actually en route as I type this) and I am so excited to do some shopping/dining with them if only for a few hours. My friend Melissa also comes to stay with us this weekend after my family leaves on Saturday. We have big plans to go and see "Martha Marcy May Marlene" and I am pretty pumped! Tomorrow night we will be having a leisurely dinner with some good girlfriends and that pretty much sums up my weekend plans.

You will have to excuse my lack of posting ... there is really no excuse, but with the holidays coming up I feel like I have been 150% go go go.

I am ill prepared with any fun UpsateHaven pics or new Wardrobe pics, but I thought I would leave everyone with a beautiful hair style and hair accessory that is beyond gorgeous for the holidays or any peeps tying the knot anytim soon ;)


* Photo via WhoWhatWear (I only WISH I was this creative with my own lifeless locks)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and make sure to dress warm as those wintry temps have finally caught up to us!

xoxo

1 comments:

marcusbalbus said...

you are funny