Sweet deal...

 I wanted to write a quick post about our new counter tops that were recently installed. We decided to go with a Carrera Marble since it looks nice and we like the whiteness of it with just a hint of gray thrown in. However, after checking around and looking at prices/materials Magnus and basically my whole family tried to talk me out of it (since it was really me that was insisting upon this material) saying that it was too pricey and/or it stains very easily, yada yada yada. Then the stars aligned and someone from above must have heard my negotiating and whining about needing this very counter because apparently when my Uncle went to check the price with our measurements they just HAPPENED to have some pieces that someone had sent back (they apparently had too much gray for her taste). SCORE for us! These pups were around 60% less than what they should have been and they look, in my opinion, awesome in the new digs! We love the extra gray touches throughout the stone :)

1 comments:

septizoniom said...

love the writing. keep it up!