So excited!

 My boss happens to be using an interior designer in order to finish up some decorating and bringing in some various pieces of furniture to his office/conf room. The designer was nice to enough to extend her savings at  Ballard Designs to us and said she would gladly order whatever furniture we wanted and use her corporate discount. HECK YEAH! Hello Atoll mirror and headboard from my most recent posts (even though they won't be here for a good month plus, I suppose I will survive)!

Tomorrow the Hubs and I are headed to his business partners wedding in Hoboken for the afternoon/night. Hope everyone else is up to something fun this weekend. The weather is supposed to be nice and sunny :)
I'll be rolling on home in about 30 mins to this little lady.... can't wait to have a family night in tonight and relax before the undoubtedly festive time tomorrow! Hoping to post some good stuff this weekend!




1 comments:

septizoniom said...

hey, i want some of that discount: the boss here