Obsessions...

There are QUITE a few things that I am currently obsessed with in terms of items we want/need (ok so maybe I want/need them) for the UpstateHaven. A few of them are listed below:
* It totally happened again people..... the one item I was convinced could not sell out of the Missoni Collection at Target (as the outdoor furniture season draws to a close) totally did! Nonetheless, it will remain on my list...

*Amazing chevron floor.... Picture via luxe + lillies
*Now I'm sure the Hasten beds are comfy as h*ll, but I honestly just want one for the navy plaid check. I don't even think I would put sheets on it so I could admire its beauty all day long ;)

*This whole look is just blowing my socks off! It's perfection! via my pinterest  

Until next time friends....

1 comments:

septizoniom said...

NICE