As promised ...

We have uploaded our bathroom renovation photos (now if that wasn't speedy, I don't know what is!):





*Paneling and framing that my Uncle created ...




* My Uncle built in a fan that leads outside ... he also instsalled a timer for showering.

Like I've said before, we still have a few more things to add to the room (ie robe hook, new door knob and more mirrors), however, we are REALLY digging the fnished product so far! My Uncle still needs to do the base boards, another coat of paint, glass shower door and a glaze on the floor to protect the marble, but the black upstairs bathroom really turned out better than we had expected.
 

2 comments:

style fare said...

Jinnie! The bathroom looks INCREDIBLE and I'm obsessed with your sink! Great work!

(totally using the day to catch up on all these great posts ;))

Jinnie and Magnus said...

Thank you! Can't wait to see you this weekend :)