Thought of the day ...

I envy anyone who works in a non-traditional office or from home just for the shear fact they can get away with wearing normal, everyday clothing during their pregnancy that they actually WANT to buy!  The whole "office appropriate" clothing is a real pain in the you-know-what. Don't get me wrong, the stores offer a huge selection in terms of maternity pants ... that is, IF you are a middle-aged woman or would like to dress like one (no offense to middle-aged women of course!). They just don't make maternity work attire for a younger crowd. What gives people? I think I know what my next career will be ...

3 comments:

marcusbalbus said...

wow . cranky

marcusbalbus said...

wow . cranky

Jinnie and Magnus said...

Haha not at all ... but seriously, the fashion world needs to start designing better maternity wear that is both fashionable AND functional :)